Be prepared for Giving Tuesday 2016 with the Volunteer Center of Story County. Show everyone how much you value service by putting on your "Service Hat" this year.
Last year, volunteer efforts in Story County were valued at $161,684, and provided a $5.51 return for every dollar and hour invested in supporting service in our community. We hope you will join us this year and make a pledge to serve today.
Receive all of the following for contributing $250 in support of the Volunteer Center of Story County by November 10th:
Take action now and reserve your Giving Tuesday Space by clicking the PAY NOW button above or contacting Anne Owens at telephone: 515-268-5323.
- Be a part of the Service Hat kickoff event on Giving Tuesday.
- Be profiled in the VCSC Electronic Newsletter and Social Media. Star in a VCSC video about your passion for volunteering and community engagement.
- Be featured in a full-page Ames Tribune spread (print and online) showcasing your support on Giving Tuesday.
- Participate in service projects custom designed around your interests for you and your team at your site.
- Receive advance invitations to participate in VCSC Days of Service throughout the year.
- Be at the center of a viral giving campaign when the VCSC team hand-delivers your Service Hat for you and your team members.
- Be recognized as an Advocate for the Volunteer Center of Story County's Mission which includes inspiring, education and mobilizing our community to identify and address community needs, building a strong community through volunteering.
- Benefit your community when you make a donation, not only will you receive a custom-designed Service Hat, one will be donated to local shelters in your honor.
- Serve with us by making a pledge to volunteer 25 hours in the next year. Find new opportunities and track your service here.
If you prefer donating by check, please address it to:
Volunteer Center of Story County
Attn: Service Hats
110 Crystal Street
Ames, IA 50010
The Volunteer Center of Story County is a non-profit organization as described under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law. The nondeductible value of the hat is $8.50. This offer is valid while supplies last. Terms and agreement are subject to change.